The Celebration Cheese “Cake” is perfect for any celebration—from surprising and quirky, to elegant and sophisticated. Included in this collection are all of the cheeses to get you started—you just need to add your creative touch.
Dimensions when stacked are just under 8 inches tall and 8 inches in diameter at the base. Numbers of servings: 72 (2 oz) to 144 (1 oz) servings, depending on how you slice it.
Includes 3 wheels (9 lb) of soft-ripened goat cheese:
(1) 1 lb Humboldt Fog
(1) 3 lb Truffle Tremor
(1) 5 lb Humboldt Fog
We recommend ordering your cheese to arrive 3-5 days before your celebration. Keep cheese refrigerated until right before your event; the colder the cheese is, the easier it will be to handle and slice.
Do your party a favor! Follow these simple steps:
- Your Celebration Cheese “Cake” has arrived
- Open all of the boxes and remove cheese, store wrapped cheese in refrigeration (34-38 degrees is ideal!), and keep it there until just before your event. Waiting is the hardest part.
- It’s party time!
- Assemble the tiers. When you’re ready, take the cheese out of refrigeration, unwrap it, and stack it - it’s that easy!
- Decorate your cake
- Decorate the cake in whatever way tickles your fancy — we've included a link to our Facebook album below for some inspiration. Disassemble the cake and slice it when ready to serve.
- Share the love!
- Hang on to ice packs and boxes to make transport easy!
- The colder the cheese is, the easier it will be to handle and slice. But don’t worry—it will be fine out of refrigeration throughout your celebration. Focus on more important things—like who’s bringing the ice.
- Check out our Facebook album for decorating ideas.
Does not include flowers.
Assembly and personal decoration required.